Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stephen Dürr: wedding like in Hollywood



Cologne - Germany's heartthrob among Soapies dares. Stephen Dürr (35, "Everything counts") is officially on Friday from the market.
Four times he has been married in the TV, frequently had the time hot sex - Friday, but it is quite serious with his longtime girlfriend Catherine Wedemann (26, Production Assis-Tentin).
"I never thought that I would be so excited," told us the soon-husband. His bachelor's tour through Germany, he was finished yesterday, and now he only has the altar in his head: "We do it in a classic, some would find this even kitsch: The bridesmaids and white dress, of course. I stand with my friends at the altar, then look at how my wife is led into the church. "A wedding like in Hollywood. Dürr like the anticipation: "I sleep the last night before the wedding, no longer at home."
His love secret: "We know each other, we tolerate each other, have respect for each other. No one reduces the other. "