Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fortuna rises with! "

Dusseldorf - Oberhausen Tim Kruse ventured to Dusseldorf on Thursday, went with mates Claus Costa lunch. Sunday adversaries are friends, if Fortuna receives the league leaders.
"I look forward to my return. Finally, I did not go on bad terms, "says Kruse. "Thus a cohesiveness to our team as I have never seen. In Dusseldorf, it was good, but in Oberhausen, it is even better. "
One reason that the regional league Movers stormed up to the top. "If someone had predicted before the season had, I called him a dreamer," admits the midfielder.
"We are unbeaten in seven games, have won in Essen, Dresden and Erfurt, and want to score points even with Fortune," says Kruse. "We face not back in, but play to win. Otherwise we can not. "
Already in the first leg of the left-footed angered his former club with his responses to 2:2. "That was incredible. Finally, I am not indeed a goalscorer. "
This time it will work out again. "At Dresden we have observed Fortuna. Since she was not so strong. But there is enough potential in the team. At the end of Oberhausen and Dusseldorf rise in the 2nd League to. "